Thursday, May 28, 2009

There's nothing specific here..

Hhmm... just updating my blog. It's been a decade before I update my blog once again. It's kinda boring this summer, good thing I attend Scimath. I made myself busy, I made sure that my summer will worth my time. And another thing is that, we're not the type of family which loves going to outing. Let's move on to the next topic. Hahahaha! Actually, I made this article for nothing, and I made this account to be my "internet diary" Hahaha! Diary?! That's why I titled it as "Nothing but expressing thoughts" Actually, blogging is not really my hobby, but there are times that I'm really craving to express my feelings thru blogging. Actually, there are also bloggy thingy in our school, Of course that should be written, that's what we call "writing folio" . But still, it's totally different. In this site, I'm free from any topics to be written, unlike the writing folio there are assigned topics to be written.

Okay, so I have nothing to say. 'Till next time ulit blog ko. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment