Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Things Come to an End





It’s been a year after I have lost communication with my best friend. We could still communicate with each other of course (we’re schoolmates), but not like that as before. Unfortunately, there something happened when we’re still in our 6th grade, our friendship had a crack because of some matter. But what are friends for, if you couldn’t accept who i am? As the quote says, “True friends never leave you when the whole world walks away.” Now, look what you’ve done.

I could still accept the fact that you’re one of my friends who believed with those crazy rumors, but to backstab a person who is close to me, just to break our good friendship? Oh. *sighs*

You may say that I’m so over reacting with these things, you might also say that I’m a person with a late reaction, but it’s the only time for me to have courage to say all these to you. So if you’re having an idea that you’re the one that I’ve been talking to, then so be it. I’m very very sorry for posting this blog in public, but I still don’t have the guts to tell all these things to you personally. I couldn’t even look straight through your eyes, I have the feeling of being “ilang” when you were around. I don’t even know what to do when we pass by each other, I don’t know if I should smile, greet or just ignore you like nothing happened.

Where did our friendship go? I miss the days full of laughter, happiness and everything (reminiscing happy moments, huh?) but those were the days, the HAPPY days when things were still in a straight path, but suddenly the path became crooked. Ugh.. What happened? I didn’t expect these things to happen, to end our friendship just as easy as what you were thinking.

Before, I didn’t believe with the saying “your best friend can be your worst enemy.” But now, I strongly agree with that simple phrase with full of meaning.

I’m still not over with these things. I’m really sorry for posting this in public, sorry sorry sorry. I’m still willing to patch things up, but of course it’s up to you, if you want to make things right. I know we’ve treated each other like sisters, but that was before. I know that you’ve hated me just because of some “peer pressure”. It’s sad to know that you let our friendship end because of being influenced by other people around you. I know that we can still make these things right, but it wouldn’t be quite the same as before. I’m sorry to tell you this, but i don’t think that you deserve my trust anymore, I’ve trusted you before. I’m really reaaaaaally soooorry. :’-(. I don’t want this thing to happen, but what can I do? You let it slipped through your hand. I didn’t mean to use harsh words. I’m sooorry, really sorry. You don’t know how much I treasured our friendship. Sorry for being so melo-dramatic….

“We used to be best friends, we used to be sisters, and now we act like we don’t know each other.” **sighs**

..I’M SORRY.. Good things come to an end, just like our friendship..

Kristine.

No comments:

Post a Comment